Toxicology is a study that involve an understanding of chemical properties and their actions on the body but differ considerably in other areas. Toxicology is the scientific study of adverse effects that occur in living organisms due to chemicals.
It involves observing and reporting symptoms, mechanisms, detection and treatments of toxic substances, in particular relation to the poisoning of humans. It includes environmental agents and chemical compounds found in nature, as well as pharmaceutical compounds that are synthesized for medical use by humans. These substances may produce toxic effects in living organisms including disturbance in growth patterns, discomfort, disease and death.
- Track 1-1 Regulatory toxicology
- Track 2-2 Toxicokinetic
- Track 3-3 Toxicologic Pathology
- Track 4-4 Plant toxicology
- Track 5-5 Emergent Contaminants
- Track 6-6 Medical toxicology
- Track 7-7 Clinical toxicology