Technology Advances in Life Science
The creation of a sophisticated database in pharmaceutical sciences set the path for dealing with the complex organizational landscape of pharma. The collaboration among several life sciences businesses leads to advancements in pharmaceutical research. This increasing number of life science researchers has created new chances for developing goods to better the lives of organisms and investigating potential in the pharmaceutical business. By 2027, the life science industry is anticipated to be worth around US$ 95.68 billion. Cancer biomarkers are expected to have a market value of $26,979.50 million by 2027, with a CAGR of 11.8 percent.
- Track 1-1 Validation of Targets and Phenotypic Screening
- Track 2-2 Techniques for Drug Development Based on Bio-Imaging Software
- Track 3-3 Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Bio-Markers Research Projects
- Track 4-4 Bio-Medical Applications and Growth
- Track 5-5 Technology for Life Assessment
- Track 6-6 Technological Advances in Drug Delivery