Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
Pharmacokinetics is the study of how a drug is absorbed, distributed, metabolized, and excreted over time.
Pharmacodynamics is the study of how a drug affects its target(s) in a dose- and time-dependent fashion.
- Track 1-1 Pharmacokinetic models
- Track 2-2 Bioavailability
- Track 3-3 Clinical pharmacokinetics
- Track 4-4 Multicellular pharmacodynamics
- Track 5-5 Toxicodynamics
- Track 6-6 Drug interactions and pharmacological compatibilities
- Track 7-7 Clinical efficacy and safety evaluation
- Track 8-8 Receptor theory for drug effects