Major advances in research methods and bioinformatics research programs have allowed us to deal with problems such as the timing of drug discovery, the epidemic of serious and difficult effects, and new biological mysteries. Data stores and powerful algorithms have been useful tools for researchers trying to understand complex biological systems, establishing nucleotide and protein sequences, or duplicating the process of evolution. Computer bio-molecular systems will affect our lives in much the same way as electronic devices work.
- Track 1-1 Bioinformatics and Biostatics
- Track 2-2 Mathematical Modeling
- Track 3-3 New Conceptual and Experimental Approaches
- Track 4-4 Computer Aided Drug Designing
- Track 5-5 Evolution and Genomics