Biomedical research is a large field of science that investigates biological processes and diseases caused by total experimentation, observation, laboratory work, analysis, and testing. Evidence-based medicine systematic testing, testing, and use of clinical research results to assist in the delivery of quality clinical care to patients. Biomedical research is important in understanding and continuing clinical research and related areas. Given the importance of human health and the many medical and clinical complications that can result, biomedical research is extremely important.
- Track 1-1 Neural Technology and Brain Tools
- Track 2-2 Cloud Computing, Big Data and the Internet of Things
- Track 3-3 Nanotechnology-based cancer therapeutics
- Track 4-4 Molecular and biochemical techniques
- Track 5-5 Optical nanoscopy equipments