The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Pharma revenues are created as a result of their therapeutic demand objectives for public health. They confront substantial problems in terms of increased or decreased demand for blockbuster pharmaceuticals, unforeseen changes in dynamic care, generating fresh original concepts, managing consolidation and rivalry across sectors, and so on. In 2019, the pharmaceutical sector is worth a total of 1.25 trillion US dollars. The pharmaceutical business is concerned with the research, research, and production of drugs and treatments by both public and commercial entities. The pharmaceutical industry's continuous growth and progress is critical to the global control and elimination of illness.
- Track 1-1Disease Outbreak on World Wide Pharma Sectors
- Track 1-2R&D Pharmacotherapeutics
- Track 1-3Manufacturers of Data Visualization System Equipment
- Track 1-4Techniques for Bio-Electrodynamics Laboratories
- Track 1-5Big Pharma Regulatory Framework
- Track 1-6Pharmacopeia
- Track 1-7Labors Policy in Big Pharma
Therapeutics Research operates commercially successful and impressive growth in productive change for research and development as well as industrial revenue. The biotech industry is thriving in such a way, that has dramatically changed the boring growth of drug regulation and validation into a faster and faster process. It aims to focus on R&D and innovation in health science software. The market size of biotechnology is estimated at 752.88 billion USD by 2020 and is expected to increase 15.83% annually from 2021 to 2028, with the expansion of the development and management of several global risks.
- Track 2-1Novel Strategies Targeting Immunotherapies
- Track 2-2Targeted Small Molecules to Targeted Cell Therapies
- Track 2-3Cell-Based Assays for Drug Discovery
- Track 2-4Delivery of nucleic acid therapeutics for cancer immunotherapy
- Track 2-5Cell engineering techniques improve pharmacology of cellular therapeutics
- Track 2-6Nano-engineered tools in the diagnosis, therapeutics, prevention, and mitigation of SARS-CoV-2
Clinical preliminaries provide a powerful way to tackle drug improvements and ideas for the exchange of information between the safety and complexity of new diseases. This process is associated with the identification of candidates, word combinations, rating, verification, validity, testing, and evaluation of clinical performance. The composition of the invention is a key element now and in the future of medical research. To date, more than 500,000 prescription drugs have been developed.
- Track 3-1New Chemical Entities and Pro-Drugs
- Track 3-2Probiotics
- Track 3-3Combination and Modifications in API in Drug Formulation
- Track 3-4Vaccine Production
- Track 3-5Biomaterials
- Track 3-6Animal Health Products
- Track 3-7Pediatric Health Medicine and Therapeutics
- Track 3-8Nano medicine
- Track 3-9Computer Aided Drug Design
- Track 3-10Drug Delivery Techniques
- Track 3-11Nutraceuticals and Cosmeceuticals
Major advances in research methods and bioinformatics research programs have allowed us to deal with problems such as the timing of drug discovery, the epidemic of serious and difficult effects, and new biological mysteries. Data stores and powerful algorithms have been useful tools for researchers trying to understand complex biological systems, establishing nucleotide and protein sequences, or duplicating the process of evolution. Computer bio-molecular systems will affect our lives in much the same way as electronic devices work.
- Track 4-1Bioinformatics and Biostatics
- Track 4-2Mathematical Modeling
- Track 4-3New Conceptual and Experimental Approaches
- Track 4-4Computer Aided Drug Designing
- Track 4-5Evolution and Genomics
Biomedical research is a large field of science that investigates biological processes and diseases caused by total experimentation, observation, laboratory work, analysis, and testing. Evidence-based medicine systematic testing, testing, and use of clinical research results to assist in the delivery of quality clinical care to patients. Biomedical research is important in understanding and continuing clinical research and related areas. Given the importance of human health and the many medical and clinical complications that can result, biomedical research is extremely important.
- Track 5-1Neural Technology and Brain Tools
- Track 5-2Cloud Computing, Big Data and the Internet of Things
- Track 5-3Nanotechnology-based cancer therapeutics
- Track 5-4Molecular and biochemical techniques
- Track 5-5Optical nanoscopy equipments
The creation of a sophisticated database in pharmaceutical sciences set the path for dealing with the complex organizational landscape of pharma. The collaboration among several life sciences businesses leads to advancements in pharmaceutical research. This increasing number of life science researchers has created new chances for developing goods to better the lives of organisms and investigating potential in the pharmaceutical business. By 2027, the life science industry is anticipated to be worth around US$ 95.68 billion. Cancer biomarkers are expected to have a market value of $26,979.50 million by 2027, with a CAGR of 11.8 percent.
- Track 6-1Validation of Targets and Phenotypic Screening
- Track 6-2Techniques for Drug Development Based on Bio-Imaging Software
- Track 6-3Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Bio-Markers Research Projects
- Track 6-4Bio-Medical Applications and Growth
- Track 6-5Technology for Life Assessment
- Track 6-6Technological Advances in Drug Delivery
The most serious health challenges are under the watchful eye of researchers and medical professionals. For health workers, the past year has been an unbearable one. This has created a difficult situation about overcoming the current and high-quality care management capacity of all patients. Understanding illness, supporting poor patients, and reducing the spread of the disease are important challenges for health care workers, and they have a responsibility to ensure and achieve a well-distributed immune system in patients. Medical professionals make all the decisions regarding medical examinations, and they produce results to evaluate the results.
- Track 7-1shortage of quality personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Track 7-2absence of coordination, and proper management during their service
- Track 7-3higher workload, psychological distress
The basic principles, assumptions, and explanations associated with the effects of chemical exposure, dosage, and toxicity at risk, as well as the importance of animal experiments in predicting chemical effects in humans, are focused on toxicology. Toxicokinetics is the term for the study of all compounds kinetics with toxic doses and limits of exposure. Recent reviews of the study indicate that significant progress should be expected in the field of pharmacokinetics and toxicokinetics to evaluate drug interactions and drug interactions with dietary drugs. As part of a non-clinical trial of pharmaceutical drugs, animal toxicology tests were performed prior to and in collaboration with human clinical research. The xenobiotic response to the toxicity test has been studied. The toxic effects of chemicals or other substances on various substances at different rates contribute to environmental hazards.
- Track 8-1Aquatic toxicity test
- Track 8-2Environmental toxicology and associated human health risks.
- Track 8-3Future developments in forensic toxicology
- Track 8-4clinical toxicology and its measures
The rapid development of pharmaceutical drugs has necessitated the rapid growth of export-oriented drugs and drugs. Investment in research production and pharmaceutical production is integrated into the network of suppliers and stock exchanges. Drug prices are subject to less environmental control, which is causing changes in the pharmaceutical sector. The risk of obtaining evidence of caution has ensured that the drugs are used properly.
- Track 9-1Cost-Benefit Analysis of Research Institutes and Business Sectors
- Track 9-2Partners and Stakeholders
- Track 9-3SWOT Analysing of Private and Government Agencies in the Pharma Industry
- Track 9-4Disaster Losses
- Track 9-5Patents and Risk of Manufactures
The need for access to drugs has prompted action to eradicate emerging diseases. However, these developments protect public health through other problems and environmental degradation. Medical warnings to protect patients, as well as to study the side effects of medications or diagnoses, or other non-medical items, have become a priority in health care. Concerns about emerging risks and development debates include negative global trends. These situations must be taken into account, and the authorities must provide remedies from abroad.
- Track 10-1Analysis of a novel enrichment strategy for an integrated medicinal chemistry and pharmacology
- Track 10-2neuroprotective benefits of CB2R modulators in neurodegenerative diseases Pharmacological Research
- Track 10-3Phenolic Acids: Advances in Drug Discovery
- Track 10-4Emerging Heterocycles as Bioactive Compounds
Specialists in pre-clinical and clinical trials have become standard scientific standards for evaluating global therapeutic solutions. The pre-clinical trial focuses on major aspects of the diagnosis and validation of 'Drug and Target', while the Clinical Trial focuses on the type of medication and monitoring of global health. The process of drug discovery involves identifying the appropriate target molecule or protein receptor that is directly related to the disease or disease status. Treatment may be medical, medical, or biological, such as vaccines, blood products, or genetic therapies.
- Track 11-1Diplomacy in Vaccines
- Track 11-2Pharmacology Aspects
- Track 11-3Case Studies and Issues
- Track 11-4Advances in Clinical Data Management tools
- Track 11-5Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
- Track 11-6Clinical Practice and Guidelines
- Track 11-7Risk and Potential Benefits
- Track 11-8Animal Models for Medicine Research
- Track 11-9Laboratory Management Software
- Track 11-10Preclinical and Clinical Complexity
Bio-pharmaceutics & Clinical Pharmacokinetics has revolutionized the field of drug manufacturing and further development during the public health challenge. Pre-clinical research of micro-organisms and animals, filing control conditions, according to the US Food and Drug Administration, on a new investigative drug to initiate clinical trials in humans, and could include the process of obtaining regulatory approval for a new drug program to market. The Bio-Pharmaceutics market aims to grow its average annual growth by 8.3% from 2018 to 2025, with a growing sector of 3,000 Pharma companies and extensive research institutes.
- Track 12-1Pre formulation Studies
- Track 12-2Drug Disposition
- Track 12-3Peptides and Protein Drug Delivery
- Track 12-4Kinetics Software and Modelling of Drug Release from drug Delivery System
- Track 12-5Drug Discovery Strategies To Fight Disease Outbreak
- Track 12-6Medicinal Biochemistry and Pharmacology
Entrepreneurs inculcate innovation in pharma and create business ideas to an extreme degree. They were caught with a high risk of planning, good decisions, and great advisors in the establishment of Pharma. This impact leads to the growth of a broader business perspective in the field of proteomics, genomics, and surveillance. Business is the most direct way of building from university to industry. A scientist makes an idea, inventes something, and then shares it with the rest of the world for a profit. This is why a bio-entrepreneur has a lot of data, and having more knowledge about his product makes identifying and solving problems easier.
- Track 13-1Entrepreneur in Pharmaceuticals and Public Health
- Track 13-2Future Prospects of Drug Discovery and Development
- Track 13-3Emerging Trends in Contract Research Organizations
- Track 13-4Database and Software Enterprise
- Track 13-5Medications Development
- Track 13-6Improving Lead Characterization and Therapeutic Potential
The development of computer technology basically requires human ingenuity to perform pre-tasks. It is a machine learning process that includes tasks such as algorithm for mathematical concepts, visual acuity, tracking, analytics, translation, and speech recognition. The application of Artificial Intelligence in health care includes individual safety considerations, diagnoses and treatments, changing people's approaches to their health needs. Gain trustworthy. Predicting disease and providing drug development solutions to the global epidemic. However, AI startups will have a limited job loss of long-term health functions. It is suggested that 35% of UK jobs will be demolished by the presence of AI, in the next 10 to 20 years. In the science of life, even though AI achieves a reliable result, in some cases its algorithm methods do not work in solving experimental and error methods.
- Track 14-1Assess your ability to adopt AI for Business Value Realization
- Track 14-2technology readiness (TR) and regulatory approach (RA)
- Track 14-3virtual nursing assistant in healthcare efficiency
The use of plants as a source of medicine has been inherited and is an integral part of the health care system. Major advances in the field of chemical and biological analysis have transformed research into pharmacognosy. Pharmacognosy research areas continue to expand, and now include cellular features and molecular biology in relation to natural products, as well as phytotherapy, in addition to the development of traditional methods of analysis and photochemistry. Molecular Pharmacognosy, Genomic Pharmacognosy, and Metabolomic Pharmacognosy are considered promising approaches to Pharmacognosy research to address future needs in molecular biology, biotechnology, and analytical chemistry.
- Track 15-1Phytochemicals: Bioactive Nutrient Plant Chemicals Desirable to Health Benefits
- Track 15-2Plant Biochemistry and Plant Physiology
- Track 15-3Technical Advances in Plant Science and pharmacognosy
- Track 15-4Phytochemistry and pharmacognosy
Social Pharmacology is area of health technological know-how which generates understanding approximately marketed pills in actual use. it makes a speciality of assessment of the social effects of an individual’s publicity to any advertised drug and factors associated with its utilization. The purpose of this subject is to benefit understanding nonetheless wanted after a drug is advertised.
- Track 16-1Pharma Market Economics and Political Science
- Track 16-2Risk Communication - Drug Safety Info
- Track 16-3Socio-Economic Impacts of Pharmaceuticals in Environment
- Track 16-4Pharmaceutical Care Philosophy
- Track 16-5Non-Pharmacological Management
- Track 16-6Animal Regeneration History Abuse Liability
- Track 16-7Evolutionary Studies
- Track 16-8Animal Regeneration History Abuse Liability
- Track 16-9Gestalt Therapy
- Track 16-10Bio-Ethics
- Track 16-11Environmental Sciences in Pharmacy Academics