Therapeutics Research operates commercially successful and impressive growth in productive change for research and development as well as industrial revenue. The biotech industry is thriving in such a way, that has dramatically changed the boring growth of drug regulation and validation into a faster and faster process. It aims to focus on R&D and innovation in health science software. The market size of biotechnology is estimated at 752.88 billion USD by 2020 and is expected to increase 15.83% annually from 2021 to 2028, with the expansion of the development and management of several global risks.
- Track 1-1 Novel Strategies Targeting Immunotherapies
- Track 2-2 Targeted Small Molecules to Targeted Cell Therapies
- Track 3-3 Cell-Based Assays for Drug Discovery
- Track 4-4 Delivery of nucleic acid therapeutics for cancer immunotherapy
- Track 5-5 Cell engineering techniques improve pharmacology of cellular therapeutics
- Track 6-6 Nano-engineered tools in the diagnosis, therapeutics, prevention, and mitigation of SARS-CoV-2