Entrepreneurs inculcate innovation in pharma and create business ideas to an extreme degree. They were caught with a high risk of planning, good decisions, and great advisors in the establishment of Pharma. This impact leads to the growth of a broader business perspective in the field of proteomics, genomics, and surveillance. Business is the most direct way of building from university to industry. A scientist makes an idea, inventes something, and then shares it with the rest of the world for a profit. This is why a bio-entrepreneur has a lot of data, and having more knowledge about his product makes identifying and solving problems easier.
- Track 1-1 Entrepreneur in Pharmaceuticals and Public Health
- Track 2-2 Future Prospects of Drug Discovery and Development
- Track 3-3 Emerging Trends in Contract Research Organizations
- Track 4-4 Database and Software Enterprise
- Track 5-5 Medications Development
- Track 6-6 Improving Lead Characterization and Therapeutic Potential