Bio-pharmaceutics & Clinical Pharmacokinetics
Bio-pharmaceutics & Clinical Pharmacokinetics has revolutionized the field of drug manufacturing and further development during the public health challenge. Pre-clinical research of micro-organisms and animals, filing control conditions, according to the US Food and Drug Administration, on a new investigative drug to initiate clinical trials in humans, and could include the process of obtaining regulatory approval for a new drug program to market. The Bio-Pharmaceutics market aims to grow its average annual growth by 8.3% from 2018 to 2025, with a growing sector of 3,000 Pharma companies and extensive research institutes.
- Track 1-1 Pre formulation Studies
- Track 2-2 Drug Disposition
- Track 3-3 Peptides and Protein Drug Delivery
- Track 4-4 Kinetics Software and Modelling of Drug Release from drug Delivery System
- Track 5-5 Drug Discovery Strategies To Fight Disease Outbreak
- Track 6-6 Medicinal Biochemistry and Pharmacology